Save when you join our club!
Much like your car, your home heating and cooling system require regularly scheduled service to maintain an efficient reliable level of comfort in your home. A Preferred Comfort Club Membership assures that regular preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling system will not be overlooked or forgotten, saving you both time and money.
Did You Know?
What do I get?
System Performance Evaluation
- Bi-Annual Professional Cleaning & Tune-Up!
- Bi-Annual 32 point System Performance Evaluation.
- Priority Scheduling!
- 15% Discount On All Repairs (parts & labor)
- No Additional Emergency Service Charges for Nights or Weekends
- One Year Guarantee on all Repairs, Parts, and Labor.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee! Preferred Comfort Club Membership In.
What You Will Do?
System Performance Evaluation & Tune-Up
- Check fan and blower motor (amps/volts/ bearings)
- Check compressor amps & volts
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check & clean condenser core
- Check A-coil
- Check condensate drain pan
- Check return air plenum or platform
- Check thermostat operation
- Check to enter and exiting air temperature
- Check ductwork
- Check electrical components
- Check gas connections for leaks
- Check furnace flu connections
- Check furnace burners
- Check furnace flame sensor
- Check furnace pilot/igniter and much more!