Save when you join our club!
Much like your car, your home heating and cooling system requires regular scheduled service to maintain an efficient reliable level of comfort in your home. A Preferred Comfort Club Membership assures that regular preventative maintenance of your heating and cooling system will not be overlooked or forgotten, saving you both time and money.
Did You Know?
- A cooling system that is 20% undercharged is 50% less efficient; effectively doubling the cost of operation and significantly reducing the life of the system.
- Regular scheduled service reduces the risk of costly break downs by finding small problems and fixing them before they become big ones!
- Regular scheduled service ensures that the manufacturer’s warranties will be honored if major repairs are needed.
- Regular cleaning & replacement of filters can significantly extend the life of your system.
- A high percentage of water damage in homes is caused by clogged drains associated with heating and air conditioning systems.
- An investment in regular scheduled service pays off in: Lower cost of operation, extended system life, improved comfort & reliability, safe operation and peace of mind.
What do I get?
System Performance Evaluation
- Bi-Annual Professional Cleaning & Tune-Up!
- Bi-Annual 80 point System Performance Evaluation.
- Priority Scheduling!
- 15% Discount On All Repairs (parts & labor)
- No Additional Emergency Service Charges for Nights or Weekends
- One Year Guarantee on all Repairs, Parts and Labor.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee! Preferred Comfort Club Membership In.
What You Will Do?
System Performance Evaluation & Tune-Up
- Check fan and blower motor (amps/volts/ bearings)
- Check compressor amps & volts
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check & clean condenser core
- Check A-coil
- Check condensate drain pan
- Check return air plenum or platform
- Check thermostat operation
- Check entering and exiting air temperature
- Check duct work
- Check electrical components
- Check gas connections for leaks
- Check furnace flu connections
- Check furnace burners
- Check furnace flame sensor
- Check furnace pilot/igniter and much more!
Serving These Communities
- Cedar Park
- Round Rock
- Del Valle
- Dripping Springs
Regulated by the Texas
Department of Licensing and Regulation
Airsheen Services LLC.
Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration
Commercial Kitchen Equipment & Hood Systems
11817 Buckner Rd, AUSTIN TX 78726